Free Pattern: Claptrap FPP Pattern

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Aside from sewing and illustration, my other great love is PC gaming. One of my favorite games of all time is Borderlands 2, and I recently stared playing it again while my Juki was away getting serviced during the holidays. I fell in love with it all over again, and it sparked the need for a Borderlands 2 mini quilt.

I designed an 18" square mini of Claptrap, the mascot of the series. High five, guys!


I'm not sure how many quilters are also BL2 fans, but I thought I'd go ahead and share the pattern with you guys as a freebie.


I'm planning on adding an embroidered speech bubble to mine before I quilt it. Claptrap has so many hilarious quotes. It'll be tough to choose one!

1 comment :

  1. I love you so much right now.

    This is so great!!! I am going to totally make this for my husband in something as a surprise. We played through all the games together a few times. <3

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS