MRW: Quilt Edition #1

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I love MRW ("my reaction when...") gifs with a passion. I used to write a reaction gif tumblr, And I was Like Video Games, back when hubby and I played Final Fantasy XIV and Tera Online. Lately, I've been thinking of doing some sewing ones, because I'm a nerd who thinks in gifs. Expect more of these posts in the future!

When I'm making Quilt Con plans with friends:

When my friend shows me her amazing collection of Heather Ross fabrics:

 When I wear my new Washi Dress to a quilt guild meeting:

When I reach 700 followers on Instagram:

When I free-motion quilt:

When I walk into the quilt shop and they don't have anything new:

When someone beats me to an item on #thegreatfabricdestash:

When my family complains about my messy sewing room:

When I read a dress pattern for the first time:





2 comments :

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS