My Sewing Bucket List

Tuesday, October 7, 2014



Lately, I've been thinking a lot about my goals. I have a bad habit of daydreaming of all the things I want to accomplish while never setting a real plan on how to make those things happen. In an effort to keep my many goals organized, I've decided to write them down with a rough timeline. And in order to make sure I actually work towards these goals, I'm posting them here for accountability!


This Year
  • Finish the Passacaglia quilt
  • Get a pattern published in a magazine
  • Finish Game of Thrones costumes for hubby and myself
  • Make a charity quilt
  • Host round 2 of the Kitty Mini Quilt Swap
  • Attend Quilt Market
In the Next 5 Years
    • Be a licensed fabric designer
    • Have a booth at Quilt Market
    • Teach a workshop
    • Attend an out-of-state sewing retreat
    • Make a king size quilt for my parents
    In My Lifetime / Whenever
    • Write a book
    • Be interviewed on the Modern Sewciety podcast
    • Meet Heather Ross, my fabric design idol
    • Get a quilt in a quilt show
    • Make a cathedral window quilt


    2 comments :

     
    FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS